Wednesday 19 May 2021

NZ Police Cock It Up Again

 ARSUXEO Padded shorts from the UK .. ideal for those wishing to enhance the look of their box .. Brainbox that is - bearing in mind that males have been accused of being cerebrally focused down there ..

NZ Police have just admitted that nearly 40 firearms license applicants have again had their privacy breached after an email was sent advising the recipients to undertake a firearms safety course.

I'm not sure where our New Zealand Police Management keep their brains or their abilities .. but their frontline staff are hardworking - & discrete in their tolerance of their bosses repeated miss-direction.

ACT MP Nicole McKee says the breach showed police couldn't be trusted with a firearms register - set to be developed during the next three years as part of the Government's second tranche of gun law changes. "A gun register, if leaked, will become a steal-to-order list for gangs and criminals," 

"The Government must abandon its attempt to register every firearm in the country. -"Centralising this information within an agency which has shown time and again that it cannot be trusted to manage it, cannot be allowed to proceed."

- So the police will once again issue a carefully scripted limited apology for their repeated failures in managing firearms licensing - while hoping that some 240,000 fit and proper sporting firearms owners will remain passively compliant under ever increasing abuse and restriction.

- Here's one bloke who's seen the light .. an Enrolled Barrister & Solicitor in the High Court ..

"I am getting really sick of this renewal nonsense from the NZ Police.
I first began my licence renewal process back in February 2020 (16 months ago). I was again called this morning by the NZ Police to enquire as to why my flatmates had not been interviewed by the Police. I had to explain, and point out in my recorded note, that the Interviewer had declined at the time, to interview my flatmates, despite them both making themselves available, ready and willing to engage in the interview process. It was not until I pointed out that this was recorded in my notes by the officer at the time, and the new officer (4th one now I believe), actually went back and read my notes (which he obviously did not do before calling me), that he saw this notation.
I have had my referees interview multiple times. One of them 3 times, the other twice. The Police are again requesting signed documentation from one of my referees for the second time now, despite this being provided previously. I have personally been interviewed in person twice. I have fully complied with every request of the NZ Police in their ever increasing list of requirements. I am an Enrolled Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand (a fit a proper person by definition), I have 3 minor 'interactions' with the NZ Police in 36 years (one speed camera speeding fine (55km/h in a 50km/h zone on Waitangi Weekend with lower tolerances, once when I called the NZ Police on someone else for being drunk and disorderly, and once where I was the victim of an assault), and I am currently a sitting Board member of the ACT Party. I have supplied a signed and dated note directly from my Doctor to support my application.
Suffice it to say, you would be hard pressed to find too many other Kiwi's quite as 'fit and proper' as me (although I'm sure some of you guys qualify).
I am absolutely sick and tired of this complete and total incompetence by the NZ Police to even read or keep their own records in order. I am tired of this damn process taking so long to progress, while all the while actual criminals run around and increasingly do whatever they damn well please.
I am in favour of 'some measure' of gun control. I have no problem being licenced to own firearms. We do want to at least try to make sure it is the responsible citizenry that have access to firearms, but this is beyond ridiculous. Get your shit sorted NZ Police "
John Alcock.

I know at least four legally qualified firearms owners - so organizations such as COLFO, NZ Shooters Federation & SSANZ have no excuse for delaying further in taking High Court action such as a WRIT OF MANDAMAS against the multiple breaches of civil rights and shooters rights by NZ police. Is it possible that these societies are waiting for a direct instruction from their memberships because their committee officers are confused?
__________________
DIRTY POLITICS? ..
Meanwhile in London - the findings of the 8 year independent inquiry into the axe murder of private investigator Daniel Murphy - who was investigating police corruption was due for release 17 May .. but the British Government have put this on an indefinite delay: - Link:
_____________________________
Please contact your firearms groups representatives and tell them to get up off their butts ..
Marty K.
- Have you read my earlier post ? ..




No comments:

Post a Comment