Saturday 5 December 2020

Prehistoric Pirates were Armed:

If you want to argue with anything here .. PLEASE check it out for yourself.

 Predatory Gang Members thrived - that includes women too .. all hominids are predatory. Around 2% of human deaths are attributed to violent attack from other people ... and it was always so. ...

Neolithic Orkney Skull Burial

- NZ Murder rate has increased two to three times since 'abolition' of capital punishment. - Who says politics is unimportant bollocks?

MOKOMOKAI - Keep the Heads - Might Be Worth Something.

UK FIGURES CLEARLY INDICATE HOMICIDE DEATH RATES HAVE DOUBLED THERE SINCE THE DEATH PENALTY WAS ABOLISHED.

When ever any of these come into my home I kill them with some satisfaction ... Bloody Blow Flies just come straight on in looking for stuff to steal and defecate on ..

But don't relax thinking that I just spray filthy insects .. there's more to it than that.

- I'd have been about 8 y.o back in 1952 when my Uncle Ernie grabbed a chook that he thought was "off the lay" and wrung it's neck for family dinner at Sealeys Lane in the UK Norfolk Fens. I pushed-up real close to watch the plucking & cleaning process - maybe I was just hungry for Aunt Pearl's roast dinner and gravy. .. I recall Uncle Ernie swearing when he found an egg ready to lay inside plus a couple of others coming down the tubes.

- Ain't nobody going to pluck and clean me. - When future archaeologists scrape around our landfills they'll call this the CHICKEN AGE - because of all the chicken bones in the plastic middens. - Can you believe we are munching 65 BILLION of the little buggers every year?

Over the years I've killed various rats'n'mice, birds & pigeons, fish, rabbits, possums, duck, pigs, kangaroos, - & missed a few wallaby. My kids ate healthy home cooking and have grown-up to be decent parents in their turn. - I still prefer to eat my spray-free home grown vegetables. I'm a "greenie".

The British Government taught me to shoot a rifle in the Combined Cadet Force at school aged 14.

For some 400,00 - 250,00 years we homo sapiens sapiens have been killing & eating anything we could handle - and I expect many of the other 17 different hominids that were around at various early times weren't too fussy either. Our PM Jacinda says we should "Be Kind'.

EAT OR BE EATEN.

I was wondering at how thousands of generations of our ancestors - going way back right to the very beginning - how so many had survived long enough to mate and breed successfully - including the little rodent-like creatures we developed from at earliest mammalian times ... and my ex-wife just looked at me and said "I KNOW THAT."
How many generations of we homo sapiens? ... Between 10,000 - 18,750 generations are estimated (Science is still confused & imprecise).

Plenty of evidence of cannibalism from Germany 7,000 years ago


I can't understand how "modern" society so undervalues human life that our killers are given confinement in comfort (or military medals) while their victims have gone for ever. - Surely 'cop killers' and multi-murderers at least should be mercifully removed from our planet. - If the evidence is clear, - decisive & immediate ..

Stops them ever doing it again.  Recidivism Rate - Zero.

And don't please mention the yearly abortion of 13,000 of unborn NZ babies. - Women's Rights? - what about the new kid's  rights? - I guess that maybe when there are some SIX MILLION sadly departed globally EVERY YEAR .. a few hundred thousand more by abortionists are reckoned not to count for much.

We keep crazed killers alive but abort innocent babies.

Earliest 'pre-historic remains' prove that murder & mayhem was general .. butchering marks or ritual killings are common - but right now most violent death and the tools of mass death are in our GOVERNMENT hands .. 

Who invented 13,000 thermo-nuclear explosives to use against us, - barrel bombs, nerve gas, cluster weapons, loitering weapons, drones, and remote control assassination systems (CROWS - Common Remote Operating Weapon System) ?
.. It was not we law abiding hunters and target-shooters .. But they want to disarm the law abiding.

Disarming the lawful to leave them defenceless against the gangs is thoughtless, wrong and unscientific.

Marty K.

https://flicense.blogspot.com/2018/12/homicide-rates-since-abolition-of-death.html

No comments:

Post a Comment