Saturday 11 August 2018

Americana - In Guns We Trust:(I'm A Poet)

- Just the add-ons to dress-up your favorite patriot rifle:
Hawke Sidewuinder ED 10-50x60 Scope

- With the Spike's Tactical Spartan Helmet 'LOWER RECEIVER' & Magazine well:


Personally I think that this stylish $350+ Lower would be even better if you get it Gold Plated.

.. I'm guessing that their tactical designers are busy as we speak - working on the Mk.II 'Great American BaseBall Cap' tactical lower receiver - that features a sculpted & detailed solid orange anodized aluminum figurehead of President Donnie.
this will nicely blend with the Dane Armory 'Free FLOATER' hand-guard and barrel cap ..

And custom Billet Aluminum Tactical Pistol Grip ..
anodized in correct Tactical Orange color too.

All complemented with Tactical Flag Skin Magazines


The Nimrod's Prayer
Range Officer which art in Heaven - please help me shoot my 1911.
Give us this day our single stack - but help me hit center and black.
Check my pathway through that Gel - only six inches, bloody hell.
Should I wander from the road - teach me how to lock and load.

Lead us from all calibers but the forty-five - deliver us from flinching and keep our legends alive.
For Colt is thine word and the light - and keep my eyes on that front sight.

In guns we trust and the G O P - keep my AR15 dry and free.
Keep my triggers light, smooth and shiny - not affected by the briny.
Make all our guns strong and loud - carry chest high by Patriot proud.
For ours is the Greatest and the hour - Space Force ready for the power.

Thy Will keep HumVees in orbit, lasers too - grab space control for the few.
For ever and ever .. with Democrats Never.
 Ah men.


Marty K.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment