Wednesday 11 June 2014

HI to new readers:Russia,France,Ukraine,India,UK,Australia ..

Welcome aboard to all new readers - I truly am so very pleased to see your numbers appear on my readership statistics. I started this BLOG thinking that I would 'have a go'  at trying to fairly present just what we legal shooters enjoy about shooting guns.

 - And to show that many people who have fun learning how to shoot well - learning about ballistics - learning how to safely service & maintain firearms for Safe Legal sporting purposes or indeed for lawful self-defence, learning how to re-load and re-cycle the ammunition components - are OK - We are not dangerous misguided nutters who will end-up shooting ourselves, family members, friends or complete strangers.

My biggest numbers of readers are from USA and New Zealand - and for the first couple of months very few folk from Australia or the United Kingdom found their way to the site but in the last month numbers from there have really increased. - Please tell anyone else you know who is interested in shooting that there's this guy in New Zealand who welcomes all serious minded shooters who like a laugh !
                                                                Targets:

I'm totally non-commercial and have no connection or sponsorship with any sales outlet or manufacturers - So while my opinions may well be wrong about something - they are my opinions and not paid adverts or "product placements"! - If I can cause any 'anti-gunner' to think a little better about shooting folk I'll be happy.


Stay around and have a read.

Marty K

No comments:

Post a Comment