Thursday 29 April 2021

Defending NZ Shooter's Rights:

 My last post -

'Who Is Defending NZ Shooters Rights?'


.. Has to some extent done what I hoped for. - I have received TWO demands for an APOLOGY and a call for my resignation from SSANZ.

I have happily APOLOGIZED for any & ALL PERSONAL OFFENCE caused to readers of my 'call to arms' .. but I have refused to RESIGN - and I have challenged that committee officer to THROW ME OUT if he has that ability.

I REPEAT my call for our disparate SHOOTERS ORGANIZATIONS TO UNITE and take legal action via Writ of Mandamus against NZ Police Management.

PLEASE JOIN SSANZ now and support any move to defend the lawful ownership and use of firearms in New Zealand - while we retain that current right.

PLEASE JOIN SSANZ   NOW.

Marty K.



https://sportingshooters.nz/

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete