Tuesday 22 January 2019

New Here? - Who You Are Looking At:

Here's a story for you .. Way back in the 'dark ages' (late 1980s) when I first took-on the New Zealand Factory Agency for Glock Ges. - I arrived home from work around 2 p.m. to find a cardboard box on the street below my mailbox - that when I opened it contained FIVE Glock 17 9 mm auto pistols and some extra magazines.

 It had been intercepted, checked and recorded as a legal import by the Auckland Customs Department and released into the ordinary domestic mail system for delivery. -They should have transferred it to their Christchurch Depot for me to collect.

If you can't work out what my point is .. I'll try to clarify ..
I really enjoy guns and shooting.
I really enjoy the company of other police-approved 'fit & proper' licensed shooters.
I feel relaxed on the range surrounded by loaded firearms & solid jokers.
I am seriously a non-aggressive PACIFIST and totally ANTI-NUCLEAR .. but I try to be 'ready'.
I read a lot.
I hate liars, hypocrites and greedy a'holes .. and I strongly dislike people drawing salary but not doing the job.

The Washington Post  says:
 In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims.
Check it out here:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8cf2870f6722

I am not anti-american - I'm pro humanity .. just about all normal Americans I have met are great - the problem is that those at the top are not normal. - The top 1 or 2% of the US establishment and other nations are corrupt greedy power-seeking scheming mentally unbalanced freaks.

PROBLEM: WE tolerate corruption from government & corporates.

I try to post interesting and positive stuff from our beautiful but shaky New Zealand on guns, shooting and related issues - in a positive & entertaining way.

Citizens armed with guns are not the worst problems that the world needs to deal with -Corrupt undemocratic governments with the means to slaughter millions of us are our most serious issue.


__________________

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this blog .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - Am I worth a dollar?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16618870

_________________________


Every week, I catch myself excited/interested in seeing what Greg Ellifritz  has posted in his 

Weekend Knowledge Dump 


Greg tells us "this" (or that) is worth reading, watching or doing - and it mostly rings a big bell for me.

Marty K.





No comments:

Post a Comment