Saturday 19 January 2019

GLOCK 19X plus Stuff:

My pussy eats more meat than I do ..

.. it's not a bloody  Siberian Tiger - but a cuddly old 'queen' of around 16 y.o. called 'Lulu' (don't ask). - She's typically female feline in that she won't do anything you want .. just gives an unblinking stare until she's ready .. "Coming in? - Coming in? .. shut the door.
- NOW I'll come in 😺  ... but she has no loyalty at all .. zero. (..much like having a woman around the place but still having to do your own washing).

 - Every time any mate (even the police firearms inspector joker) sits down for a coffee - she's all over them like a Manchester Street working girl with dirty knees,- all rubbing & purring.

- I'm much the same way about new gun tests and motorbike reviews .. totally disloyal. Just about 80% of these shiny new things set me off drooling and checking my wallet or bank account.

.. KTM Duke 390  or  Royal Enfield Himalayan  or Suzuki V-Strom 650 or BMW .....?

The latest is the Glock 19X . Yeah I know that I've only just sold my Gen 3 G17 together with all the magazines and brass .. but that new  19X  is something else.

I read that THE BIG G, - Gaston Glock himself personally supervised this project so it should be good (if not 'perfection').
.. Come on - just look at it - ambi-slide-lock/release, tritium night sights, new 'Marksman' rifling, full sized grip without finger-grooves, but a four inch barrel, new sharper trigger snap, THREE magazines in the box, and that cute snub-nose looking short slide. - It's even got a military style lanyard loop eh.

Plus that interesting milky-dog-turd coloration (Coyote Mission  Brown) .. how could you say no?

 - I was in Christchurch Gun City and got the nice man to unlock the 'glasshouse' for a poke at the restricted weapons - and there it was - why it even comes in a cute turd-color-matched carry box.


It felt good in the hand.

- Am I tempted - am I tempted? ... I said I wanted a new Ruger Mk IV - and what about a 30 round Kel Tec PMR-30 in 22WMR? ... it IS my 75th birthday coming-up eh,

Marty K.

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this blog .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - Am I worth a dollar?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16618870

No comments:

Post a Comment