Friday 15 March 2019

Christchurch Terror Killings:

Friday marked a tragic & wicked taking of human life in my home city of Christchurch. - An Australian born white-supremacist vicious killer filmed himself killing peaceful women and children in their place of community religious observance. 

.. May this scum rot in prison for the rest of his days - however if I had the legal power - I would be more than ready to shorten those days & swiftly execute him.




__________
Firearms Law:

BOHICA ..  I actually met a workers trade union delegate years ago who paid for that personal plate for his car - he asked if I knew what it meant - and I was able to recite the unionists cry
"Bend Over Here It Comes Again"

Our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has already announced changes to national firearms laws that will ban "automatic weapons"

Just what form these changes will take will be revealed soon .. but I doubt that they will be well advised or effective at stopping international terrorism.

Marty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment