Thursday 18 December 2014

SEEALL Open Sight:

'Neville' sent me a photo lead to this new American sight.


This innovative development uses 'fibre-optic' technology to gather ambient light into a yellow/green tinted block where the sighting image is viewed through a clear magnifying lens - all mounted safely in an aluminium block that locks onto accessory rails.

 You are meant to shoot these with both eyes open.


- No Batteries ! Hmm - very interesting - solid looking but a bit 'blockie' - and doesn't seem to be too expensive at under US$100.

- I've never really got-on with any of the battery powered red-dot sights - but I love the glowing fibre-optic front sight on my Ruger SP101 .22"R.F. revolver - so..

'SEE-ALL'  Sight picture.

- Could be just the thing for my 9mm JRC Carbine - but I bet that there'll be a Mk2 or another makers version on the market shortly (probably making them in China!) that will be neater and cheaper. - I'll wait and see what turns-up in our kiwi gun shops in the new year.

Maybe another (late) Xmas prezzie !

Life is good,

Marty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment