Monday 6 March 2017

Braverman Folding Pistol:

- This has to be a rare fish - and may date from fairly recent times.

This I find to be an innovative and intelligently thoughtful design - which clearly explains why it failed to sell. - If they'd maybe called it "The GI BadAss-BallBuster" it would have had a better marketing chance eh.

 See the Flame Protector 'Wings' Below The Cylinder Gap.

And it's a "bottom chamber-popper" with a straight line trigger action. - People seem to have called this "an upside-down gun."


A Different Version ?.

Below seems to be a period advert for the gun in .380"? - One guy on line is calling it a 32".. As does The Gun Auction web-site - describing their lot as a .32" ACP Five Shot and suggesting it may be from the mid 1990s?

Broken open for loading:

Muzzle View.
I haven't been able to find any solid facts about this folding pocket pistol / 'Belly Gun' - but it should have gone gang-busters in the fabled 'gun-crazy' USA.

Marty K.

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16618870

P.S.  The idea of a folding grip revolver is not at all new. - Take a look at an old version I showed in an earlier piece. Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment