Thursday 30 November 2023

Survival Kits (home made) ..

 I just watched a recent 'Survival Lilly' video from Austria showing her loaded tin can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3O7f5ZMlE8

This is one SMART CHICK and I recommend you subscribe to her channel for a European slant on being prepared for the worse.

Her video reminded me to open up one of MY handy kits and to refresh the food items in it.

If you think this is un-needed crap - that's OK by me .. but I've lived here through three big earthquakes.

LOOK .. we live in a SHAKY SORT OF PLACE here in NZ - and we are living in truly awful times, regarding worldwide destructive warfare & NUCLEAR RISK.

If you reckon that the Government has got everything under control and that you'll be OK ... have you considered taking an IQ Test - to indicate just how good is your judgement? - Relying on others for your ongoing wellfare is not smart. - Yes there truly are some good folk out there and I'm sure that YOU are their No.1 priority at all times .. but they might not be around .. they might themselves be injured or worse .. or looking after their own issues.

Here's my Cheapo BILLY from the Wharehouse ..

and inside it's full .. "innit" - I'll swap-out the soup sachets and tea bags but they'll be fine as totally dry - they'd remain "edible" for years even after a nuclear winter ..

Here is another wee 'pocket tin' below full of fire lighting stuff ..
Windproof-Waterproof-(nukeproof?) matches - Bic Lighter - Ferrocerrium Rod & striker,
- the Cotton Pads have been stuffed with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for fire starting ..

Bug-Out Bags: - If you've got somewhere BETTER to go ..
We all live in our own little worlds .. but I keep a fully loaded pantry with canned & dry foods (plus sealed jugs of water) to keep me going. - So why would I go anywhere else?
Modern 'Old Fashioned' PANTRY .. Looking a bit light 'between shops'
- More Tins Would Be Good eh:

 When morons were fighting in Supermarket aisles over toilet paper, bottled water and empty shelves - I stayed at home, well out of it, for weeks.
Got water? - Got iodine tablets? - got a camping stove?

Just Saying,

Marty K.


No comments:

Post a Comment