Sunday 19 October 2014

'Delta Grip' from Ergo Grip:

I noticed this new product in an 'American Handgunner' magazine I bought here last week - and thought that it looked so different as to deserve some attention:

Delta Grip from Ergo Grip
 
Their website doesn't say much about them - but offers then for sale at US$20.00 (19.99 !) and claims that they are an improvement on the standard S&W grips.
 
 
 
- Like most novel innovations it looks a bit odd - but at the price it shouldn't break the bank to try one on your round-butt Smith & Wesson J Frame revolver. - The guy in the video says that the grip is meant to give a more natural grip similar to a Glock - that sounds fine to me. - Anything that can do that has to be a good thing ! - I know, I know - there's plenty of folk out there that would want to make Glocks more like S&Ws .
 
 
-Fair enough:
 
 
- Mumble mumble - Why do people buy a double-action revolver and then shoot it single-action ?? - mumble mumble - toothless grumble into my old grey beard ! - And where did he get those fluro-green grips?
 
Marty K

No comments:

Post a Comment