Wednesday 1 October 2014

Range Rat Comedy Clip Plus Hard Service in Chad:

- You don't really get nuts like these on US ranges surely eh.?


Well I have seen the odd dodgy performance here in New Zealand - particularly with 'newby' shooters turning around with the gun in hand - muzzle-sweeping everyone in sight! - but our licencing system weeds-out the absolute nutters (when it's used correctly).

- I've also had one new shooter (failed) who insisted on having his finger(s -Two !) on the trigger all the time.

- A very good reason to start all new shooters with a single shot firearm.

Marty K.

PS:  Last night I watched on TV ("Baz's Extreme Worlds?") the Irish Defence Forces unit operating in Chad, Africa as part of The United Nations deployment there. - I should say that I was very impressed by their performance in third-world conditions, - very high temperatures, 45-50 degrees Selsius - and in close contact with heavily armed and mobile groups. - Interesting to see them using the Steyr AUGs etc..



-I felt it was like watching family in action - as my Dad came from Co. Wicklow.

Marty K

No comments:

Post a Comment