Friday 14 August 2015

Troy Defense Pump AR-15 in NZ:

- Just a quick update on the Troy pump-action AR 15 - the 'Sporting Rifle' is on the NZ Police Approved Import List and is being handled here in NZ by www.usaguns.nz  you can e-mail them at info@usaguns.co.nz


These are the restriction free 'A-Cat' version with a non-folding stock in .223", .300 AAC, & .308"

Well done Guys at USA Guns NZ

Marty K.
After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24075745

No comments:

Post a Comment