Monday 2 March 2020

Under The Politician's Clothes:

All of us are naked under our clothes:

FACTS may be covered-over .. but they are still there ..

Hurried gun legislation that ignores & hides expert advice is doomed to be a costly failure.

This morning I actually heard the President of the NZ POLICE ASSOCIATION Detective Inspector CAHILL on National Radio - demand that Parliament stop the political debate and do as the police say.

Just WHO does he think he is  ... Mussolini ?
Licensed Firearms owners are known worldwide to be exceptionally law abiding.

GUNS ARE NOT EVIL .. GUNS ARE GOOD FOR MANY PURPOSES.

When my family eats naturally harvested wild meat - they are not feeding on captive creatures dosed with growth stimulants, antibiotics, or chlorine washed cage extractions.

- Every feral possum I drop from a high branch benefits both our native trees and our fruit orchards.

When I shoot a healthy rabbit or kill a wild pig - the farmer benefits together with my kitchen freezer.

When we can - we prefer to eat wild caught sea-run Salmon rich in Omega-3 .. rather than a caged fish that was fed on pelletized waste from a meat works.

- I chose to eat as many chemical-free vegetables from my garden as I can grow - preferring to use natural fertilisers and compost on our veggie beds.

I opt to heat my home with renewable firewood ..

I am very lucky to live where these freedoms exist.

But politicians value perceptions - needing to be re-elected - They like to seem to have done something ..

MY GUNS ARE GOOD

Marty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment